M.D. at National University of Iran Medical School, Tehran - 1973
- 1994-95, Mid-Career Faculty Fellowship, Geriatric Medicine, UCLA, Los Angeles, CA
- 1979-80, Fellow in Clinical Neurophysiology, University of Wisconsin, Madison, WI
- 1978-79, Fellow in Clinical Neurophysiology, Cornell Medicine Center, New York, NY
- 1976-78, Resident in Neurology, Temple University, Philadelphia, PA
- 1975-76, Resident in Neurology, St. Louis University, St. Louis, MO
- 1974-75, Intern in Medicine, Morristown Memorial Hospital, Morristown, New Jersey.
- 2007 - Neurobehavior & Neuropsychiatry
- 2005 - American Society of Neuroimaging
- 1991 - American Board of Sleep Medicine
- 1983 - American Board of Qualification in Electroencephalography
- 1980 - American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology (Neurology)
- 2000-present, The Movement Disorder Society
- 1991-present, American Heart Association, Stroke Council (Fellow)
- 1991-present, American Academy of Sleep Medicine
- 1984-present, American Association for the Study of Headache
- 1981-present, American Epilepsy Society
- 1980-present, American EEG Society (Fellow)
- 1976-present, American Academy of Neurology (Fellow)
View Dr. Molaie's Curriculum Vitae (CV) >>
This is where you can feature something special about the practice, highlight a new service, link to a news article, etc.
It's up to you. You can then add a link, such as to the services page, for them to learn more about the featured item.